Katja was for me in the 2016 season probably the loveliest, most alive, enamoured and most delightful bride ever. She radiated such a remarkable loveliness and warmth on her wedding day that I still gladly remember her with a joyful heart and this memory reminds me of the romantic concept of love. The date of the wedding was somewhat untypical for a Mallorca wedding. Katja and Christian got married on the 5th November, so there was of course the possibility that it could rain. It had rained and it was quite windy and cloudy all the time, but it was not cold. So Katja was able to show off her gorgeous wedding dress completely carefree, as well all the guests in their beautiful festive robes. The restaurant S`Olivaret`, which is also a Finca hotel, is located very close to the picturesque mountain village of Alaró. We found it so idyllic and so romantic that we had noted the contact and location details to come back and spend a private day in that beautiful place. The surrounding area consists of mountains and a wonderful forest landscape … the cloudy weather gave the event a slightly mystic touch which inspired me also for my picture editing of this wedding, keeping these memories in their mystical nuance. Dear Katja, dear Christian it was so wonderful with you … and Katja … thank you for your magic 🙂 Our very best wishes for your future!
- A Majorca wedding at the most beautiful church of the island: La Iglesia Nova near Son Servera
- The magic of Italy and Brazil in Cap Rocat
- A Spanish-Scottish wedding at the luxury hotel Cap Rocat on Mallorca
- All wedding dreams comes true on the most beautiful island Mallorca
- A special After Wedding photo shoot at the “Gardens of Alfabia”