Perusa and Arndt had planned the greatest day of their lives to the last detail. Nothing was too much and they spared no effort in offering their more than 130 wedding guests a great day. From the start the choice of the accommodation and the place of their celebration was just the best: the chic rustic-modern country Finca Llombards in Cala Llombards on the seafront set against the imposing craggy rocks and the beautiful green lawns. The wedding ceremony itself was held in the idyllic church on the mountain at Sant Salvador in Felanitx. The dreamlike panoramic views of the island made up for the 45 minute drive. It was really a case of no expense spared: the live singing in the church and later the live band and fireworks at the celebration, everything was there. This definitely made it an unforgettable day for the entire wedding party and of course particularly for Perusa and Arndt. We wish them both much love and happiness for their future together.
- A Spanish-Scottish wedding at the luxury hotel Cap Rocat on Mallorca
- All wedding dreams comes true on the most beautiful island Mallorca
- A special After Wedding photo shoot at the “Gardens of Alfabia”
- A colourful family wedding at the rustic Finca Can Vich near Palma
- The loveliest bridal couple celebrating their magical wedding in Majorca