with the almond trees once again briefly in bloom, the weather was really not in our favour. However, Natalie really wanted some nice pictures amidst the almond blossom. Dressed in a lightweight fairy dress and a crown of flowers, we ventured out into the nature, even though it was a bit too cloudy and cold. The results can be seen and although these are not wedding photos, they could be, and who knows, maybe one day Natalie will be married at almond blossom time.
- A Spanish-Scottish wedding at the luxury hotel Cap Rocat on Mallorca
- All wedding dreams comes true on the most beautiful island Mallorca
- A special After Wedding photo shoot at the “Gardens of Alfabia”
- A colourful family wedding at the rustic Finca Can Vich near Palma
- The loveliest bridal couple celebrating their magical wedding in Majorca